by Ron Brooks
In 2018, the ACB Board of Publications introduced a new concept for the ACB E-Forum. In December, the theme was traditions. February’s theme is “the crossroads between blindness, low vision and relationships.” The idea is that by focusing content on a theme, we will be able to create a richer conversation, hear from more voices and perhaps some new writers as well.
We think themed issues of the ACB E-Forum will be a good thing, but we want to find out whether you agree. To do that, we will include two questions at the end of each ACB E-Forum magazine, and we are inviting readers to provide their answers to ACB Editor Sharon Lovering. You will find the questions, and Sharon’s information, below.
1. How would you rate the overall quality of this edition of the ACB E-Forum?
2. List one thing we could have done that would have made this edition of the ACB E-Forum better.
3. Do you have any ideas for future ACB E-Forum themes?
You can provide your responses to Editor Sharon Lovering:
- By email – [email protected]
- By phone – (202) 467-5081
We will use your feedback to make refinements to our theme-based approach for the ACB E-Forum. Thanks for reading our ACB Braille Forum and E-Forum magazines. You are the reason the BOP exists, and we look forward to serving you in the best way possible.