Use the Information Desk to stay ahead of the game during the 2020 convention. Some of the things Info Desk workers do:
- Answer questions face to face or on the phone;
- Distribute hotel orientation information, newspapers, proposals, menus, and other materials;
- Take orders for newspaper delivery;
- Collect door prizes and auction items;
- Take reservations for banquet tables; and
- Keep track of lost or found items.
We provide materials in braille, large print, and as electronic files; bring a thumb drive or SD card to obtain electronic files.
This year the Info Desk will open at 6 p.m. on Thursday, July 2, and open at 7:30 a.m. daily July 3-9. If you enjoy meeting people, being at the center of things, and can multi-task, consider volunteering to work at the 2020 info desk. If you oversee programming for an affiliate, be sure to let us know about changes during the convention; we can only give the information we have.
Potential volunteers should contact me at email@example.com or (614) 949-7757 by June 15. Each person will receive a schedule before the convention. We need a team of willing helpers to make this year’s convention go as smoothly as possible in Schaumburg, Illinois!
— Vicky Prahin