Pennsylvania Welcomes You!
“Peers Challenging Beliefs” is the theme for the 2019 PCB conference & convention. Pennsylvania invites you to join us for a weekend of dynamic presentations, fun activities, important business, and non-stop fellowship.
The conference will take place Thursday, Oct. 17 through Sunday, Oct. 20 at the Crowne Plaza Harrisburg-Hershey, 23 S. 2nd St., Harrisburg, PA 17101. For reservations, call (717) 234-5021 before Sept. 15.
We plan to stream most of the conference on ACB Radio. The schedule is available on our website, pcb1.org. Click on the PCB Conference link at the top of the page. For more conference information, follow us on Facebook using PACounciloftheBlind or on Twitter using @PCB_Advocate.
Highlights of the weekend will include:
- Thursday night’s after-session game, Believe or Bust?
- Friday morning’s choice of the audio darts competition, the audio-described movie, or the exhibit hall
- Friday afternoon’s three breakout topics: social media basics, an introduction to AccessiDocs DAISY 3 conversion process, and sharing real life experiences of challenging beliefs.
- Friday night’s live auction, where bidders can participate in person and from home
- Saturday morning’s amazing lineup of “Peers Challenging Beliefs,” Thomas Reid, Audio Producer of Reid My Mind Radio; Kristin Smedley, author of “Thriving Blind”; Dr. Andre Watson, clinical psychologist and author of “Vision in the Dark”; and Stephanae McCoy, founder of Bold Blind Beauty and CAPTIVATING! Magazine.
Request your registration packet today by calling 1-877-617-7407, or send an email message to [email protected].