Here’s a way to celebrate all we’ve done in 2021 as part of our community. This twelve hour event will include: a focus on different events each hour, entertainment, opportunity to give back to ACB, prizes, fun, fun, and more fun. This is an event you won’t want to miss. Ring in 2022 with your friends in our ACB community!
Make your donation here: https://tinyurl.com/2021-community-athon or call 888-444-8320 and a volunteer will assist you (please do not leave credit card information on a voicemail). For every $25 donated, your name will be placed in our hourly drawings.
All twelve hours of this community celebration will be streamed live on ACB Media 5 and Zoom. To receive the Zoom information for this event and other community events, please subscribe to our ACB Community Events email list by sending an email to: [email protected].
The schedule (all in Eastern time):
- 3pm Highlighting ACB Affiliates and Committees, facilitator: Dan Spoone, host: Chanelle Allen
- 4pm Highlighting Reading and Writing, facilitator: Sheila Young, host: Monica Svopa
- 5pm Highlighting Peer Support, facilitator: Eric Bridges, host: Kristen Kelling
- 6pm Highlighting Health and Wellness, facilitator: Belinda Collins, host: Alison Smitherman
- 7pm Highlighting Technology, facilitator: Judy Wolgang, host: Donna Browning
- 8pm Highlighting Loving to Learn, facilitator: Leslie Spoone, host: Danette Dixon
- 9pm Highlighting Social Events, facilitator: Kolby Garrison, host: Natalie Couch
- 10pm Highlighting Crafters, facilitator: Desi Noller, host: Cindy LaBon
- 11pm Highlighting All Fun and Games, facilitator: Meka White, hosts: Penny Valdovinos and Diane Scalzi
- 12am Midnight Singing in the New Year, facilitators: Cindy Hollis and Dan Spoone, host: Holly Turri
- 1am Karaoke Continued, facilitator: Lucy Edmonds, host: Gregg Wandsneider
- 2am Final Hour, facilitators: Cindy Hollis and Kolby Garrison, host: Belinda Collins