Vol. XXXVI July 1997 No. 1
Published By The American Council of the Blind
Be A Part of ACB
The American Council of the Blind (TM) is a membership organization made up of more than 70 state and special-interest affiliates. To join, contact the national office at 1-800-424-8666.
© 1997 American Council of the Blind
Paul Edwards, President
Oral O. Miller, J.D., Executive Director
Nolan Crabb, Editor
Sharon Lovering, Editorial Assistant
Table of Contents
- President's Message: Down Under, by Paul Edwards
- President's Committee On Employment Of People With Disabilities Celebrates 50th Anniversary, by Sharon Lovering
- The FDA And Tactile Markings On Insulin Vials, by James R. Olsen
- Federal Agency News, by Julie H. Carroll
- FDR Memorial Update, by Charles S.P. Hodge
- Here And There, by Elizabeth M. Lennon
- Legal Access: $pecial Education: The Lawyer$ Didn't Do It!, by Charles D. Goldman
- Disability Rights Litigation Update, by Charles S.P. Hodge
- High Tech Swap Shop
Electronic Job Bank Up
The advocacy services staff at the ACB national office is proud to announce the establishment of a new, electronic Job Bank. The Job Bank is posted on the internet and contains job listings sent to ACB and other appropriate listings. This service is available now! To access the Job Bank, please contact our web site at http://www.acb.org, and then click on the ACB Job Bank link. Thank you, and good luck.
The American Council of the Blind strives to increase the independence, security, equality of opportunity, and to improve quality of life for all blind and visually impaired people.