You are cordially invited to attend the 2014 Randolph-Sheppard Vendors of America® (RSVA®) Sagebrush Business Enterprise Program Training Conference at the legendary Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino in downtown Las Vegas. Room rates start at only $45 per night - match that at any other four-star facility! The conference dates are Feb. 10-14, 2014.
The theme for the 2014 training conference is "Let's Embrace Change - Change is the Steel We Can Forge to a New Future."
As usual, we will have a full program with sessions for SLA administrators and staff, a state committee chair session, and opportunities to visit with exhibitors and sponsors. Following is a list of topics, speakers and events we're planning:
- "Welcome to Vegas!" reception
- "BEP Training- What's Working?"
- "User-Friendly Universal Access to Touch-Screen Technology"
- "Integrating Healthy Products"
- "Accessible Technology for Business Management"
- "Does the Future R-S Program Include Micro-Marts?"
- Luncheon keynote speaker: Blake Lindsay, Communications Manager at the Dallas Lighthouse for the Blind and Manager of Blazin' Blake Productions
- American Council of the Blind first vice president Jeff Thom provides updates on advocacy and events
- "How To Prevent an Unnecessary Audit"
- National Automatic Merchandising Association (NAMA) presents Healthy Vending updates as well as national legislative updates
- "Can Franchising Work in BEP?"
- Presenting the SLA Administrators' Panel
- Military Dining Training and Multiple State Contracting
Many new and exciting events are planned! We look forward to seeing you all there!
Be a winner at our slot tournament on Tuesday evening! A special Valentine outing for you and your "sweetheart" is being explored!
Additional special speakers and the full agenda will be available soon at www.rsva.biz.
You do not want to miss "The Fremont Street Experience!"
Note: The hotel reservations deadline is Jan. 4, 2014. Room reservations must be made directly with the hotel. Phone 1-800-634-3454. Let them know you are with the RSVA® Sagebrush Conference 2014. Special room rates are good from Saturday, Feb. 8th through Saturday, Feb. 15th. Please check out the hotel and its room reservation policy at www.goldennugget.com.
For more information, contact either Dan Sippl at (715) 839-8591, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or Terry Camardelle at (504) 328-6373, e-mail email@example.com.