ACB - The Real Deal
2014 Conference and Convention
Friday, July 11, 2014 – Saturday, July 19, 2014
Airport: McCarran international airport (code LAS) is served by all major air carriers and many smaller airlines including: Air Canada, AirTran, Alaska, Allegiant, American, British Airways, Condor, Copa, Delta, Frontier, Hawaiian, JetBlue, Southwest, Spirit, Sun Country, United, and US Airways.
Other travel options:
- Greyhound and Mega Bus have stops in Las Vegas. The Greyhound station is 3.2 miles from the Riviera, the Mega Bus stops at the south strip transfer terminal 4.5 miles from the hotel.
- The closest Amtrak stop is five hours away in Bakersfield, CA.
- Super Shuttle: Travel from the airport to the hotel for an ACB conference and convention discounted fare of $7.00 one way ($14.00 round trip). Make shuttle reservations online at www.supershuttle.com or by calling (800) 258-3826. Use code YJGVH when booking your reservation. You will be asked your flight number, arrival time, and the cell number where you can be reached upon arrival. Reservations can be made at any time but must be made at least 24 hours prior to your arrival.
- Taxis: fares from the airport to the Riviera range in price from $16.00 to $21.00. The fare may vary depending on time of day and traffic. There is an additional $3.00 charge if the fare is paid with a credit card. Visitors on casino properties as well as the airport must obtain a taxi from the designated cab stands. The taxis are in queue, passengers take the cab that is next in the cab line. Cabs cannot be hailed from the street, or requested by phone; on the Strip all properties have taxi stands.
- Traveling in Las Vegas by bus: There are two options available to travel the Las Vegas strip via bus. Both buses run the same physical route but the stops are different. The Deuce makes numerous stops along the strip and operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The closest stop to the Riviera is at Circus Circus a 2 minute walk from the Riviera. The Express bus, which has limited stops, operates from 9:00 AM until midnight. The closest Express Bus stop to the Riviera is at the convention center, a 7 minute walk from the hotel. Pricing for buses is: $6.00 for a two hour pass, $8.00 for a 24 hour pass and $20.00 for a 3 day pass. For additional information visitHttp://www.rtcsnv.com/transit/fare-information.
- Las Vegas paratransit: To become certified with Clark County’s paratransit, telephone (702) 676-1815. You can request certification beginning June 1, 2014, and you must obtain certification at least one week prior to your arrival. You will be asked for your name and address; you will then need your transit provider to FAX your certificate of eligibility to the Clark County certification office at (702) 676-1732. Rides cost $3.00 per ride (cash only) and should be booked one to three days in advance. The phone number to book a ride is 702-228-4800 or TDD 702-676-1834). For additional information visit http://www.rtcsnv.com/transit/paratransit/.