ACB - The Real Deal
2014 Conference and Convention
Friday, July 11, 2014 - Saturday, July 19, 2014
Riviera Hotel and Casino
2901 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Exhibitors, Advertisers and Sponsors: Let people from all over the country and around the world know about your products and services. Registration for exhibit space, advertising, and sponsorships will soon be available.
- Tours: We will have a plentiful, yet diverse slate of tours for you to enjoy- there is something for everyone's taste.
Use this Tours link for additional tour information.
- Workshops and Seminars: Unique opportunities abound to learn new skills, tips and techniques on a wide range of topics including diabetes, employment issues, rehabilitation, transportation, and access to off-the-shelf technology. Receive instruction and tips on high-tech products such as screen readers, braille notetakers, low-vision products, and much more.
Use this Workshops and Seminars link for additional workshop and seminar information.
- ACB General Sessions: (Sunday, July 13, 7:00 P.M.-11:00 P.M., Monday, July 14, through Thursday, July 17, 8:30 A.M. 12:00 P.M. and Friday, July 18, 8:30 A.M. 5:00 P.M.) address education, rehabilitation, employment, access, health-related issues and much more.
Use this General Sessions link for additional information.
- Special-Interest Affiliate Programming: special-interest affiliates and organizations sponsor an endless variety of break-out sessions and small-group discussions with informative programming for teachers, government employees, vendors, entrepreneurs, attorneys, human service professionals, information technology specialists, students and families. Special programming targets issues related to low vision, guide dogs, deaf-blind concerns and braille.
Use this Special-Interest Affiliate link for additional information.
- Hotel Information: Rooms at the Riviera are $87.00 per night for one or two guests. Each additional guest (maximum of four guests per room) is $10.00. Room tax (currently 12%) will be added to your room charge. When you make your reservation one night’s stay will be charged to your credit card
Make telephone reservations by calling (800) 634-6753, make sure to mention you are with the ACB convention. You can also make reservations online at https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=17104&Chain=6946&arrive=7/9/2014&depart=7/10/2014&adult=1&child=0&group=SACB7IB
Use this Hotel Information link for additional information.
- Transportation: Las Vegas is served by McCarron airport, Greyhound and the Mega Bus. Las Vegas offers many transportation options: taxis, shuttles, buses, and paratransit services.
Use this Transportation link for additional information.