Customize Text Size and Color Choices
You may customize this site for a better reading experience.
- You can change the text size larger, smaller or back to standard; or
- choose from page style background and text color combinations.
- You will also know what percentage of zoom you are currently on, and
- what color combination you are currently on.
- For your convenience, your preferences will remain for any page you visit on this site until you change it by simply going back to this page, setting the page style back to standard and then clicking the Text Size and Color Choices button in the header.
- The text size changes are in increments of 10% to a maximum of 200% and minimum of 50%.
- Also, you will notice in your browser, no matter which one you use, you will have additional options in your toolbar view menu for the page style background and text color combinations. So you have a choice of choosing your preferences from this accessibility page or from your own browser toolbar menu under view. Your hot keys may depend on what browser you are using. For example, if you are using Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer you may go to Alt + V (for view) and type the letter "Y" for Page Style. You will see the four background and text color combinations available for you to choose. You will also see "No Style". That always was an option in your browser and when you choose this, it strips all style and graphics, leaving only text and links. That is nothing additional that we added. So if you have experimented with color combinations and want to get back to the standard style of this site, do not choose "No style" from your browser. Choose "standard" either from your browser or this page.
There are several ways to get back to this page called "Customize Text Size and Color Choices".
- In the header, next to the donation button at the right, there is an accessibility button that a screen reader will read as "Customize Text Size and Color Choices".
- Just add forward slash and the word "customize" after www.acb.org to get directly to this page. If there is already a forward slash do not add another one; just the word "customize".